- Salary From £22,350 per year
- Contract Permanent, Full Time
- Hours 8 Hour Shift, Weekend availability
- Closing 20/10/2023 17:00
To help maintain, manage and develop all Information Technology projects and systems in St Margaret of Scotland Hospice in accordance with best practice. This will include ensuring that security and back up procedures are safe, reliable and effective. The following are core areas of responsibility:
- Installing, maintaining and supporting Microsoft OS and Office Products
- Working in Windows/Exchange/Active Directory environment
- Networking/Server management
- Ability to manage, update and develop Hospice website
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems
- Education - Diploma of Higher Education (required)
- Experience - IT: 1 year (preferred)
- Schedule - 8 Hour Shift, Overtime, Weekend Availability
- Benefits - Company pension, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted or free food, On-site parking
Due to Disclosure requirements for the particular patient groups being cared for, it is necessary for the applicant to apply for or have PVG membership for working with Vulnerable Adults. Are you content to go through this process?
Are you eligible to work in the UK as the post does not qualify for a UK Visa?