Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Salary From £41,000 - £51,000 per year
- Contract Permanent, Full Time
- Closing 20/10/2023 17:00
St Margaret of Scotland Hospice provides high-quality care to the older person, the terminally ill and others with particular medical needs. The Hospice has first-class facilities and is staffed by trained and dedicated employees, who are supported, by specialist staff and administration.
The Hospice applies the highest standard of care to enhance the quality of life of patients in a warm and friendly environment: Patients are encouraged to assume personal responsibility and independence within their physical and emotional capabilities. The involvement of patients, families and friends is encouraged, together with activities inside and outside the Hospice.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated CNS who wishes to join an innovative and progressive multi-disciplinary team? You will be a Registered General Nurse with at least 5 years experience within a palliative care/oncology setting and have a degree or post-graduate qualification in palliative/cancer nursing.
You will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence colleagues and deliver change.
- Education - Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Palliative Care or Cancer Nursing
- Experience - Palliative Care/Oncology: 5 years (required)
- Licence/Certification - NMC (required)
- Benefits - Company pension, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted or free food, On-site parking, Sick pay
- Schedule - Monday to Friday, Weekend Availability
Do you have a Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Palliative Care or Cancer Nursing?
The post holder will work with Vulnerable Adults. Will you be willing to join the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme for Vulnerable Adults if you have not done so already?